- Fill in the Application form
- Pay the registration fee (€150 until September 30th, 2018 and €350 after October 1st, 2018) with bank transfer to: UNIBS c/o Banca Popolare di Sondrio-Succursale di Brescia - via Benedetto Croce, 22 - 25121 - Brescia (BS) - IBAN Code: IT57Q0569611200000013650X67 or SWIFT CODE POSOIT22 - Indicate:"Registration for Summer School Lucchini DSMC".
- Send payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee includes access to the coursework. It does not include transportation to and from Brescia, lodging, meals, insurance or any other personal incidentals.
A limited number of scholarships is available for training candidates from low and middle income countries on a first-come-first and a selection based on the following requirements:
- motivational letter explaining your interest in the course
- curriculum vitae
- reference letters
- copy of passport
- video-conference interview may be requested
The scholarship covers for lodging at the on-campus housing for the course duration, not flights and ground transportation. Payment of the inscription fee is always required.
Send your application and supporting documents to: email@example.com
Study visa to attend the course: click here for information.
Invitation letter will be provided for the local Italian Embassy or Consulate to process the necessary VISA. Applicants must contact the Italian office in their country and schedule the appointment AT LEAST TWO MONTHS IN ADVANCE.
Lodging and Meals
Course participants are eligible to stay in the CEDISU students housing facility on-campus, located in Via Valotti 3/B, Brescia.
The cost of private rooms range from €16 - 20 per day.
Other nearby location at Guesthouse Marcolini Facella